Ukraine marks Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Political Repressions
Today according to the Presidents’ decree this day is commemorated on every 3rd Sunday of May.
Today Ukraine’s President Petro Poroshenko, governors, members of Parliament, religious leaders and society on the territory of National Historical-cultural reservation will honor legacy of victims of Stalinist purges.
So called Bykovnyanske burial place is considered to be the largest on the territory of Ukraine. During 1937-1941 a huge vehicle brought each and every day killed bodies shooted in Kyiv jails by NKVD and secretly buried them in Bykovnyanskyy forest. The ultimate peace has found, according to different statistics, from 10 till 100 thousand of people. Among them are writers Mykhailo Semenko, Myke Johhansen, painter Mykhailo Boichuk and others.
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars