Ukraine joins China-led Silk Road Economic Belt
Silk Road is a China-initiated development strategy with a $46-billion budget and 21 member states worldwide
Ukraine will join China-initiated Silk Road Economic Belt encompassing 21 states worldwide, Vice-President and Secretary General of Chinese Federation of Enterprises informed at a briefing, reports Ukrinform.
China allocates $46 billion on implementation of the project.
‘We are aimed at a long-term cooperation with Ukraine. We intend to create a ‘Silk Road’ Association involving 21 countries. The association will be officially founded with the opening ceremony in June 2016 in Beijing. Thus, we will be able to deepen our cooperation’, - the Vice-President said.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain