Ukraine intends to evacuate children from Russian-occupied Donbas
Ukraine insists on Red Cross and UNICEF’s access to children in eastern Ukraine
Today’s Ukraine peace negotiations in Minsk were focused on children in east Ukraine conflict, Ukraine’s Vice-Speaker, Iryna Gerashchenko, informed on Facebook.
‘Among other issues, humanitarian group in Ukraine peace negotiations was focused around children, who suffered in Donbas conflict, homes for severely ill children on occupied territories. Ukraine intends to evacuate them, but, for now, insists on Red Cross and UNICEF’s access to these children’, -Gerashchenko wrote.
According to UNICEF, last year, at least 20 children were killed and 40 were wounded in east Ukraine military conflict.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain