Ukraine improved positions in the rating of visa restrictions
In 2016 Ukraine ranks 58
In 2016 Ukraine ranks 58th in the rating of Henley&Partners. International index of visa restrictions is composed according to the number of visa-free countries.
In the current year Ukrainians can visit 81 out of 218 countries without a visa. In 2015 only 79 countries of the world were visa-free for Ukraine. The country went up from 59th to 58th position.
Russia ranks 48th, Moldova – 52nd, Belarus – 71st.
Germany ranks first this year, with 177 visa-free countries. Sweden ranks second (176 countries). Finland, France, Spain, Italy and Great Britain are third in the rating with 175 countries with visa-free access.
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars