‘Ukraine expects progress with Savchenko’s extradition after May 20’: Vice-Speaker
Ukraine’s President personally manages the issue of Nadia Savchenko’s return back to Ukraine
Ukraine hopes, there’ll be progress with the issue of Nadia Savchenko’s extradition after May 20, Ukraine Vice-Speaker Iryna Gerashchenko informed at a briefing, reports ‘112 Ukraine’.
‘112 political prisoners are being illegally detained in the Russian Federation. The issue is under President’s personal control. Humanitarian subgroup of Minsk peace talks is also working on it. Yesterday in Minsk we said, that we expect Yuriy Soloshenko and Gennadiy Afanasiev’s return to Ukraine. They have severe diagnosis. Nadia Savchenko’s release is also under President’s personal control. The verdict to Russian Special Forces soldiers will come into force on May 20. That’s when the issue of Nadia’s extradition will start to progress’, - Gerashchenko said.
According to Gerashchenko, there are 112 Ukrainian political prisoners illegally detained in Russia – both military and civilians. 657 people are considered missing.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain