Ukraine expects IMF’s decision on the next credit tranche by June: Finance Ministry
Text of the IMF Memorandum will be verified once more today
Decision on further cooperation with Ukraine on EFF program will be made by the Board of Directors of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) by June, Deputy Minister of Finance Yuriy Butsa informed in an interview to “Interfax-Ukraina”.
“We pledge to fulfill all preliminary conditions by June. We hope, the Fund will make a positive decision in June after Ukraine fulfills all its obligations”, - Deputy Minister said.
Butsa confirmed, that IMF intends to finish work in Ukraine on May 18: “We have no problematic issues, which would make the IMF Mission stay longer. The Mission intended to discuss the text of the Memorandum. Today, we will verify the text once more. I hope, the Mission will return to Washington with a clear understanding, that Ukraine’ government intends to fulfill obligations it had committed to”.
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine 26 October, 12:17
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case