Ukraine-EU visa negotiations scheduled for June 27 in Brussels
High-ranking EU officials will join the negotiations
Ukraine-EU negotiations at the highest level are set for June 27 in Brussels, Deputy Head of Petro Poroshenko’s Administration, Kostyantyn Yeliseyev informed, ‘Interfax-Ukraine’ reports.
‘President of Ukraine and Presidents of the Council of Europe and the European Commission agreed on holding Ukraine-EU negotiations at the highest level on June 27 in Brussels. We expect President of the Council of Europe, Donald Tusk, President of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker and President of the European Parliament Martin Schulz will join the negotiations’, - Yeliseyev informed.
A number of European Commissioners will also take part in the negotiation: European Commissioner for Neighborhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations, Johannes Hahn, Vice-President of the European Commission in charge of Energy Union, Maros Sefcovic, and the EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs, Federica Mogherini.
According to Yeliseyev, the Ukraine-EU negotiation will mainly focus on visa liberalization for Ukrainian citizens.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain