Ukraine enhances border control after Brussels terrorist attacks
Foreigners will be subjected to extra-check at the border
Ukraine enhances border control after terrorist attacks in Brussels, informed press service of the State Border Service of Ukraine.
“The State Border Service has taken extra measures to provide security on the national border and expose those involved in terrorist activities in Brussels, thereby preventing such attacks in Ukraine”, - it is said in the report of the State Border Service.
“Foreigners arriving from countries of potential high terrorist risk will be subjected to extra-check at the border. Moreover, in order to provide appropriate reaction to extraordinary situations and possible terrorist threats, state border mobile subdivisions will go through a series of trainings”, - the State Border Service claimed.
“We’ve increased the number of frontier guards, providing security at crossing points and beyond them, engaged service dogs, taught to react to weapons and explosives. The State Border Service maintains contact with colleagues from the EU”, - it is mentioned in the report.
Similar measures were taken by the State Border Service of Ukraine after terrorist attacks in Paris and Istanbul.
Earlier, on March 22, a series of explosions hit Brussels.
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain