Ukraine crisis: Minsk peace talks to debate political issues in Donbas
The negotiations will last for two days, May 17-18
Political subgroup of Minsk peace talks will hold a negotiation today.
The negotiation on Donbas will last for two days – May 17-18. The Trilateral contact group will hold negotiations on May 18.
Previously, Minsk peace talks were held on April 29, where the contact group agreed on another ceasefire starting April 30.
General Staff claims demining of Donbas may take decades 23 January, 17:25
Kaljulaid, Poroshenko discuss Eastern Ukraine 23 January, 15:01
Poroshenko creates Air Force area over occupied Donbas 23 January, 16:56
Pedro Agramunt re-elected as President of PACE 23 January, 15:38
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:53Donbas conflict: One Ukrainian soldier wounded
- RUSSIA23:08Agramunt to visit Saint Petersburg in late March
- UA & EU22:22Sanctions against Russia in PACE should remain until Ukrainian territorial integrity is restored, - MFA
- UA & EU21:15Agramunt encourages lifting of sanctions against Russia in PACE
- POLITICS20:34Donald Trump signs order withdrawing US from Trans-Pacific Partnership
- UA & EU20:07Poroshenko met with representatives of Ukrainian community in Tallinn
- UKRAINE TOP 19:40Yanukovych called to court on 27 and 30 January
- SOCIETY18:56Drop down and push up – PushUpChallenge in Ukraine
- SOCIETY18:53Star Wars official site reveals name for Episode VIII movie
- SOCIETY18:46Calendars with Ukrainian rescuers for best poems
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
16:11, 23 January Another cold spell expected in Ukraine
16:06, 23 January Ukrainian issue to be discussed at PACE winter session in Strasbourg