Ukraine and UK to cooperate in defense sector for 15 years
The agreement between Ukraine and the UK presupposes mutual military drills and special armed forces trainings
The United Kingdom and Ukraine signed an agreement about cooperation in the field of military defense for 15 years, informed press service of the UK embassy in Kyiv on Facebook.
“The agreement is signed for 15 years. It covers such areas as exchange of information about potential military threats, mutual military drills, trainings of Ukrainian Armed Forces and cooperation in the field of military equipment”, - it is said in the report of the embassy.
It has been reported that Great Britain intends to extend its assistance to Ukraine by providing instructor trainings.
Defense Secretary of the UK Michael Fallon said: “The UK will firmly stand by Ukraine since this country is protecting its territorial integrity”.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars