Ukraine and Lithuania signed memorandum on military training of Ukrainian Armed Forces
The memorandum is aimed at bilateral cooperation
Defense Ministers of Ukraine and Lithuania Stepan Poltorak and Juozas Olekas signed a memorandum on military training of Ukrainian Armed Forces, informed press service of the Ministry of Defense.
Full name of the document – Memorandum of Understanding on Military Training of Ukrainian Armed Forces.
Poltorak explained, that the memorandum is aimed at profound bilateral cooperation regarding assistance from Lithuania when it comes to trainings of Ukrainian military.
The Minister also informed that 2/3 of management staff at the Ministry of Defense are expected to be fired after attestation.
Lutsenko proposes to lift ban on casinos in Ukraine 19 October, 23:14
Putin arrives on Normandy four meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:46
Poroshenko, Merkel and Hollande start preliminary meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:21
Normandy four meeting starts in Berlin 19 October, 20:12
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- RUSSIA16:30Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia
- UA & EU15:42Poroshenko, Hungary PM are to enhance political dialogue between states
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels