Tymoshenko: Early parliamentary election will help save state funds
According to Yuliya Tymoshenko, early parliamentary election cannot be “planned by Putin, because Putin’s plan is weak, economically and financially destroyed Ukraine”
Leader of “Batkivshchyna” party Yuliya Tymoshenko insists, that early parliamentary election is economy of state funds, not expenditure. She stated this at a press conference, aired by “112 Ukraine”.
“In case we leave everything as it is, if we don’t change everything immediately – state authorities, government, parliament – it will ultimately destroy Ukraine. We will do everything possible to convince the country of the need to conduct early parliamentary election and to protect the rights of people. Arguments of those opposing election are as follows: first of all, a poor country cannot afford to conduct an election, because it’s expensive. This is not true, because an election costs a bit more than 1 billion hryvnas, whereas losses from corruption annually amount to 50 billion hryvnas, offshores – to another 68 billion hryvnas. Election will result in economy and additional funds for the state”, - Tymoshenko stated.
Moreover, according to Tymoshenko, early parliamentary election cannot be “planned by Putin, because Putin’s plan is weak, economically and financially destroyed Ukraine”.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas