Two Ukrainians found dead on a ship in Istanbul: Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry
Turkish police are conducting an investigation
Bodies of two Ukrainian sailors were found on a ship in Istanbul. Cause of their deaths is unknown, representative of Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry, Oresta Starak, informed in an interview to Liga.net.
‘According to our General Consulate in Istanbul, bodies of two Ukrainian citizens were found in a ship in Istanbul, which was on repair in Tuzla seaport’, - the diplomat informed.
According to Starak, currently Turkish police is conducting an investigation, trying to establish the cause of deaths of the two Ukrainian citizens.
Halloween is coming in Ukraine 28 October, 19:14
Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land 28 October, 20:43
Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side 28 October, 20:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case