Tusk: I want to hear conclusion of Dutch government on Association referendum
Donald Tusk pointed out, that Ukraine-EU Association Agreement is still applied on temporary basis
President of the European Council Donald Tusk stated, that he wants to heard conclusions of the Dutch government regarding the Association referendum, reported Reuters.
“I’ve taken into consideration the information on the outcome of the Dutch referendum. I’ll continue to maintain contact with Minister-President Rutte on this issue, since I want to hear about his and his government’s conclusions regarding the referendum and about his further intentions. The Association Agreement between Ukraine and the European Union is still applied on temporary basis. The agreement has already been ratified by other 27 EU member-states”, - Tusk said.
A consultative referendum on Ukraine-EU Association Agreement took place in the Netherlands on April 6. The referendum is regulated by the recently adopted Dutch law on consultative referendums. According to the law, the citizens have a right to demand a referendum to vote on laws and / or agreements.
According to the updated results of exit polls in Ukraine-EU Association referendum in the Netherlands, the turnout amounted to 32,2%. 61,1% of the Dutch voted against the Association, 38,1% - supported the agreement.
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars