Tsegolko: Ukrainian delegation was refused entry the court in Rostov-on-Don
Withouit communication of the reason
“Just now the Ukrainian delegation was not allowed to go to the court without any reason: neither me, nor MPs and councils”, - he wrote on Twitter.
We recall that today the court in Donetsk, Rostov oblast, started to pronounce the verdict in Nadiya Savchenko’s case.
The sentence should be voiced out for 2 consecutive days. Before the verdict a lot of meetings in support of Ukrainian pilot happened. Nadiya is supported also by prominent politicians, public leaders and famous people.
Previously public prosecution office asked for 23 years sentence for Savchenko. Currently the period of detention was extended till 16-th of April.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars