Trump’s team is planning a phone call with Putin
Trump’s Advisor Michael Flynn discussed the organization of the call with the Russian ambassador
Donald Trump's national security adviser Michael Flynn discussed with Russian Ambassador to the US Sergey Kislyak the preparation for a future phone call between the US and Russian presidents. This was stated by Trump’s incoming press secretary Sean Spicer, "Interfax" reported.
"The conversation was about the organizational issues of the phone call between the Russian president and the president-elect of the USA," Spicer said.
According to him, it was about the organizational issues and "how to schedule the call". It is assumed that the conversation between the two leaders will take place after the inauguration of Trump.
Trump wants to meet Putin in Reykjavik, - media 15 January, 09:40
Trump may eliminate US sanctions against Russia if Moscow proves helpful 14 January, 14:27
- POLITICS13:36Britain to continue supporting Ukraine
- SOCIETY13:14Security Service detain drug smugglers in Mykolaiv
- POLITICS12:41Trump inauguration: Protesters clash with police in Washington
- SOCIETY12:34Ukrainians commemorate defenders of Donetsk airport
- POLITICS12:16Batkishchyna wants evidence of Savchenko’s treason from SBU
- POLITICS11:56Trump's inauguration: online broadcast
- FINANCE11:30Roshen confectionary factory in Russian Lipetsk shuts down
- UKRAINE TOP 11:19Court to consider Yanukovych conviction in absentia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:38Security Service finds Russian weapons in ATO zone
- POLITICS10:01Trump’s Treasury pick supports Russia sanctions "100 percent"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:35, 19 January OSCE Head offers night-time monitoring in Donbas
18:33, 19 January Orthodox and Greek Catholic believers celebrate Epiphany