Trilateral meeting between Poroshenko, Tusk and Juncker started in Brussels, - correspondent
EU Council takes place in Brussels on Thursday
Trilateral meeting of the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko with Jean-Claude Juncker and Donald Tusk started in the capital of Belgium Brussels, informed “112 Ukraine” correspondent.
“At 9 a.m. Brussels time and at 10 a.m. Kyiv time a trilateral meeting between Petro Poroshenko, Donald Tusk and Jean-Claude Juncker started in Brussels. Today Brussels hosts EU Council and gathers EU leaders”, - the correspondent said.
President Poroshenko will also hold a meeting with the President of France Francois Hollande and Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel.
It is expected that during these high-level meetings Poroshenko will raise the issues of visa-free regime between the EU and Ukraine and “Savchenko list”, which would help pressure Russian authorities to free pilot and political prisoner Nadiya Savchenko.
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
What to expect from Normandy Quartet meeting? 19 October, 17:59
Poroshenko brought the Security Council decision into force 29 September, 19:04
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain