Tombinski about political crisis in Ukraine: We are running in circles
“Ukrainian people want to see results”, - Tombinski
Head of EU office in Ukraine Jan Tombinski criticized the inability of political forces in Ukraine to solve the current governmental crises. Tombinski expressed his point of view in an interview aired by “112 Ukraine”.
“I finally want to see solution of the crises, since we have been running in circles for two months already. We keep discussing what political forces may join the coalition, but we still have no results and, I believe, Ukrainian people want to see results”, - Tombinski stated.
It has been reported earlier, that Speaker of Ukrainian parliament Volodymyr Groysman doesn’t rule out the possibility that “Batkivshchyna” and “Radical Party” may join “Block of Petro Poroshenko” and “People’s Front” in the new coalition.
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars