‘There’s no big European project without Ukraine’: Ukraine’s FM
'Russia failed to establish a unique geopolitical partnership between the Eurasian Union and the EU': Klimkin
Ukraine’s Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin is convinced, that the big European project cannot exist without Ukraine. Klimkin stated this at Ukraine-EU international conference aired by ‘112 Ukraine’.
‘Despite the challenges, I’m convinced, that the big European project, based, first of all, on values, cannot exist without Ukraine, since Russia is conducting a war not only against Ukraine, it’s conducting a hybrid war against the EU, trying to weaken the EU and undermine solidarity’, - Klimkin stated.
He added: ‘Russia failed to establish a unique geopolitical partnership between the Eurasian Union and the EU. It’s impossible with Ukraine and the EU as we see them today. Thus, it’s our mutual goal and the European project cannot exist without a unified, European and democratic Ukraine’.
Earlier, Brussels suggested to postpone cancellation of visa obligations for Ukrainians.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Klimkin: Russia tries to tear Europe appart 12 October, 17:33
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars