‘There’s little progress with exchange of captives at Ukraine peace negotiations’: OSCE
Ukraine peace negotiations were held today in Minsk, Belarus
OSCE representative at Ukraine peace talks, Martin Sajdik, didn’t comment on the outcome of today’s negotiations in Minsk regarding exchange of captives in Donbas conflict.
‘We’ve discussed it today, but there’s not much progress, that’s why I didn’t bring it up at all’, - Sajdik explained at a briefing, aired by ‘112 Ukraine’.
However, today, the parties to Ukraine peace negotiations agreed to cooperate with the UNICEF to ensure security of children and youth in Russian-occupied Donbas.
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case