‘There are not enough votes in Ukraine’s parliament to support IMF bills’: MP
There are 15 bills on parliament’s agenda, necessary for further cooperation with IMF
Currently, Ukraine’s parliament doesn’t have enough votes to support bills for cooperation with the International Monetary Fund, Ukraine’s MP Mykhailo Golovko informed in an interview to ‘112 Ukraine’.
‘The problem is that, currently, many MPs are simply not in the parliament hall, which is why, I believe, the bills won’t be supported by 226 votes’, - he said.
Golovko himself is not going to cast his vote for the bills: ‘I’m not a member of the ruling coalition and I’m not going to cast my vote for these anti-national laws they’re trying to inflict on the country as part of agreement with IMF’, - he said.
Earlier, Ukraine’s parliament Speaker Andriy Parubiy stated, that there are 15 bills on the agenda, necessary for further cooperation with the International Monetary Fund.
Normandy four meeting starts in Berlin 19 October, 20:12
Poroshenko, Merkel and Hollande start preliminary meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:21
Lutsenko proposes to lift ban on casinos in Ukraine 19 October, 23:14
Putin arrives on Normandy four meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:46
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- RUSSIA16:30Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia
- UA & EU15:42Poroshenko, Hungary PM are to enhance political dialogue between states
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels