The unrest continues: 40 ceasefre violations in Donbas
Russian-backed militants used grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms, violating the Minsk agreements
From yesterday's evening 8 PM Russian-backed militants had carried out 40 attacks against Ukrainian military positions in eastern Ukraine. 30 of them took place in the direction of Donetsk, as reported by the ATO press center.
They have conducted provocative attacks using the grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms to fire the Armed Forces near Pisky, Mariinka, Avdiivka, and Pervomaisk (Donetsk region). In Artemivsk direction they targeted Zaitseve. In Luhansk direction the rebels used mortars, rocket-propelled grenades and small arms, particularly, they have targeted Shchastia. In Mariupol direction, Shyrokyne faced the shelling, as said in the report.
Also, the militants have conducted an aimed fire against government positions in Mariinka, Shyrokyne, and Chermalyk. They used grenade launchers and small arms.
As was reported before, the high activity of the Russian-backed militants has been observed since November 22. Not even one hour in the ATO area has been calm.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain