Text of IMF memorandum not yet finalized: Ukraine’s Finance Ministry
Final text of the memorandum will be approved and translated into Ukrainian after signing
Final text of the memorandum between Ukraine and the International Monetary Fund has not yet been drawn up, press service of Ukraine’s Ministry of Finance reports.
Publication of a fake text of the memorandum and its various interpretations on the web are aimed at escalating social and political situation in Ukraine.
‘The final text of the memorandum will be approved and translated into Ukrainian after signing. It will also be published on the official website of the Ministry of Finance’, - the Ministry assures.
Initially, IMF’s loan program to Ukraine in the amount of USD 17 billion presupposed, that Ukraine will receive eight tranches over 2015 and 2016. However, by now, the IMF has provided only 2 tranches in the amount of USD 5 billion and USD 1,7 billion.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain