Terrorist leader in Donbas threatens to assault OSCE Mission on their arrival in “DPR”
The leader of militants emphasized, that OSCE SMM has received a monitoring mandate
Leader of the self-proclaimed “Donetsk People’s Republic” (“DPR”) Aleksandr Zakharchenko threatens to shoot at representatives of OSCE Special Monitoring Mission in Donbas in case they arrive on militants-held territories of Donbas. Zakhachenko informed about this in a statement to mass media, reports "Interfax-Ukraina".
“If they have a wish to turn up here armed, I will consider it as intervention and will fire at all armed OSCE representatives”, - Zakharchenko stated.
“The Mission has received a mandate for monitoring, which means that not a single OSCE representative will come here armed”, - the militants leader added.
Earlier, President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko stated, that he expects that OSCE police mission will soon operate in Donbas. Moreover, Poroshenko emphasized, that the Russian Federation approves presence of armed OSCE mission in eastern Ukraine.
Poroshenko noted, that the Mission will ensure security and provide all necessary conditions for hosting local election in occupied areas of Donbas.
Earlier, Deputy Head of OSCE Special Monitoring Mission in Ukraine Alexander Hug stated, that police mission in Donbas is possible, in case all 57 OSCE member states support the initiative.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas