Sweden would provide € 3.2 mln. additional aid for the victims of the war in Donbas
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Sweden reported
The Kingdom of Sweden increases humanitarian aid for the victims of war in the Donbas Ukrainian citizens to the 3.2 million euro, reported Swedish Foreign Minister Margot Wallström in her microblog on Twitter.
"There is a difficult situation in the east of Ukraine - 3.7 million people were hit by the war, 215 thousand children were displaced, Sweden allocates additional € 3.2 million for humanitarian aid..", - wrote Wallström.
As reported, the UN has asked $ 298 million from donors on humanitarian aid for Donbass residents.
Norway will provide $ 4.7 million humanitarian aid for Ukraine.
It is expected that in 2016 on humanitarian aid for the displaced people of Donbass and the residents of the area of anti-terrorist operation will be attracted more than 64 million dollars.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars