Steinmeier hopes political struggle won’t slow reforms in Ukraine
He pointed out that “there is certain struggle for the right political course in Ukraine”
Foreign Minister of Germany Frank-Walter Steinmeier hopes that Ukrainian authorities will further reforms successfully. The minister stated this at the press conference aired by “112 Ukraine” TV channel.
“We expect that political forces in Ukraine will continue the process of reformation, despite local political struggles”, - Steinmeier stated.
“Of course we watch the struggle attentively. At the same time Europe is very concerned because we know that the entire state is facing major challenges”, - the Minister added.
Tusk's visit to Ukraine kicks off today 28 September, 20:39
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case