State Border Service of Ukraine banned entry for 3 Belorussian bikers
The bikers carried a chevron of Rolling anarchi club, spreading extremist information
State Border guards in Zhytomyr region of Ukraine banned entry for 3 citizens of Belarus on motorcycles, informed press service of the State Border Service of Ukraine.
The motorcyclists were stopped on “Vilcha” checkpoint yesterday evening. They claimed to be heading to Ukraine to meet their friends in Kyiv and assured, they are not members of any biker organizations. However, after state border officers examined their motorcycles, they discovered a chevron of the biker club Rolling anarchi. Later, it has been established, that materials spread by the organization are of extremist nature.
“These citizens were banned from crossing the state border of Ukraine”, - State Border Service reports.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain