Special forces soldiers Alexandrov and Yerofeyev delivered to court for sentence pronouncement
In the very court building the security measures are intensified, a high number of police officers are staying all round it
The Russian special forces soldiers Yevgeny Yerofeyev and Alexander Alexandrov were delivered to Holosiivskyi District Court of Kyiv.
Yerofeyev and Alexandrov were delivered by prison truck with escort vehicles. In the very court building the security measures are intensified, a high number of police officers are staying all round it.
In the court building there are a lot of journalists. Upon preliminary information, except for participants of the proceeding, only camera operators will be allowed to the courtroom.
Watch the online broadcast:
We remind that Ukrainian pilot Nadiya Savchenko, who was condemned in the RF for 22 years of colony, expects to be exchanged for the Russian special forces soldiers.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars