Smoke grenades and pyrotechnics in Kyiv: Azov battalion protest elections in occupied Donbas
Over 2,000 law enforcement officers guard the building of Ukraine’s Parliament
Azov battalion use smoke grenades and pyrotechnics protesting local elections in eastern Ukraine, informed press service of National police in Kyiv.
‘Law enforcement calls on protestors to maintain order. In case of violations, they will bear administrative and criminal responsibility’, - police.
Since morning, the building of Ukraine’s Parliament has been guarded by over 2,000 law enforcement officers.
The protestors demand to prevent local elections in occupied territories of Donbas from being held according to Russian scenario. Over 2,000 people are participating in the rally.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas