Signboards with word “Russia” banned in Chernivtsi, Ukraine
A slab with the name of the Russian city Podolsk will be removed from an alley in Chernivtsi
Deputies of Chernivtsi city council decided to ban signboards, containing the word “Russia”. The decision was approved today at the session of the city council, informed “Molodoi bukovinets”.
The city council also ordered to remove a slab with the name of the Russian city Podolsk from the Alley of Brother-Cities of Chernivtsi.
According to the mayor of Chernivtsi, Oleksiy Kaspruk, slabs with names and symbols of other cities tightly cooperating with Chernivtsi will be shortly installed on the Alley.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas