Several hundred people gathered on Maidan, - journalist
One speaker calls on military to disobey ATO commanders’ orders
There are several hundred people gathered at Independence Square (Maidan Nezalezhnosti) in Kyiv, - reported the journalist Alexander Rudomanov on his Facebook page.
He also added that one of the speakers urges military to disobey ATO commanders’ orders.
Earlier mass actions participants blocked the traffic on Khreshchatyk from Independence Monument to the Central Post Office. "The patrol police are trying to regulate the movement of vehicles on the main street," – reported the press service of Kyiv police.
Recall, today, February 20, Ukraine commemorates the 2nd anniversary of Dignity Revolution victory and honors the memory of Heaven's Hundred heroes. Memorable events devoted to the anniversary take place in the center of Kiev.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case