Senate of France considers lifting sanctions off Russia
Today, French senators will consider a resolution, prompting the government to lift sanctions imposed on the Russian Federation
Thus, the senators will join the lower house of the Parliament of France, which has already voted for the resolution on April 28, ZN.UA reports.
‘The initiative of MPs and senators, who have an intention to pressure the government, is not compulsory. The decision will be made in Brussels and requires unity of all 28 EU member-states’, - Le Figaro reports.
According to Le Figaro, a few weeks before the decision on the lift of economic sanctions against Russia, that occupied a part of Ukraine’s territory and started a war in Donbas, Europe started ‘large-scale political maneuvers’. European ‘friends’ of Vladimir Putin have started a massive campaign, trying to influence the EU’s decision regarding sanctions.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case