Security Service banned Moscow priest from entering Ukraine
The priest organized “aid collection point for militias in Novorossia” in his parish
Security Service banned access to Ukraine for Moscow priest, who organized “aid collection point for militias in Novorossia” in his parish, informed press service of SSU.
It has been reported, that the priest collected donations from believers under the pretext of gathering “humanitarian aid”. Representatives of the religious community entered temporary occupied territories of Ukraine through border points uncontrolled by Ukrainian authorities.
Security Service of Ukraine also reports, that the priest instructed these representatives to forge photo reports about “fratricidal war” initiated by Ukrainian authorities against “the Russian world”. Materials of the church “correspondents” were used to pitch support of “Novorossia” and spread anti-Ukrainian propaganda. Department of Security Service of Ukraine in Zhytomyr region banned the Moscow priest from entering Ukraine. All appropriate documentation has been handed over to the State Border Service of Ukraine to include in the database.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars