Savik Shuster’s Ukraine work permit cancelled
The journalist has been working in Ukraine since 2005
Journalist’s Savik Shuster’s work permit in Ukraine has been cancelled, informed MP Sergiy Leshchenko on Facebook.
“Savik Shuster has been denied work permit in Ukraine”, - Leshchenko informed, elaborating that at first he received the authorization, but later somebody “changed their mind”.
“First, they gave him authorization to work, but later… changed their mind. Two events with a 2-week gap. Staff of migration service changed their mind after a phone call. This is what telephone justice looks like. This is unacceptable and it doesn’t matter to whom it is applied”, - the MP wrote.
Later that day, Shuster went to Kyiv city employment centre, demanding explanations why his work permit was cancelled. "The tension has been lasting for a while now, and today I can see the outcome", he told reporters.
Savik Shuster has been working in Ukraine since 2005. He has been a host of his own talk shows “Svoboda Slova” (“Freedom of Speech”), “Svoboda Savika Shustera” (“Freedom of Savik Shuster”) and “Shuster LIVE” on a number of Ukrainian TV channels.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case