Savchenko’s sister: Nadia is filling documents for extradition to Ukraine
According to her sister, Nadia’s health condition is stable, she’s back to normal nutrition
Vira Savchenko, sister of Nadia Savchenko, informed that Nadia has received documents for extradition to Ukraine.
In an interview to TSN Vira Savchenko stated, that although Nadia is filling out the documents, she still fears they can be used for a prison transfer, considering she has already been cheated while filling out documentation.
“Currently, she is filling out documents: written requests, biographic data and etc. Head of prison Kalganov said she needs to do it for extradition. Let’s hope it’s true”, - Vira said.
Moreover, according to her sister, Nadia’s health condition is stable, she’s back to normal nutrition, although her legs keep swelling up due to problems with kidneys.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case