Savchenko’s sister: According to Russian doctors, Nadia’s heart can stop any minute
Nadia Savchenko considers such statements as “bargaining”
Russian doctors claim the heart of Ukrainian pilot Nadia Savchenko, can stop any minute, informed Nadia’s sister Vira Savchenko in an interview to “112 Ukraine”.
“Nadia gave me a note. I will publish it in social networks. She writes, that she was forced to eat again. Currently, doctors are bargaining with her, saying that her analyses are very bad and that in such condition she will not be examined by Ukrainian doctors. Her heart can stop any minute, because her heart valve can be blocked by a blood clot. She was told to agree to an I.V., since Ukrainian doctors won’t be allowed to examine her”, - Vira noted.
In her note, Nadia Savchenko pointed out that she doesn’t believe Russian doctors, because she doesn’t feel as bad as they say, however she agreed to an I.V.
Nadia Savchenko noted, that such statements of Russian doctors are “bargaining”. According to Savchenko, Russian authorities are trying to conceal her real health condition from international community.
It has been reported earlier, that Vira Savchenko stated, that agreements on Nadia’s exchange fell through.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain