Savchenko’s health after hunger strike deteriorated severely, - lawyer
Nadiya’s health issue with kidney stones deteriorated
Ukrainian political prisoner in Russia Nadiya Savchenko is suffering from serious health problems after the hunger strike, informed her lawyer Nikolay Polozov on Facebook.
“Yesterday Nadiya threw up water she was trying to drink. Her health condition is deteriorating. The problem with kidney stones has become a real issue after the hunger strike”, - Polozon said.
He added that Savchenko’s fever points to serious internal inflammations.
The lawyer believes that Nadiya Savchenko requires immediate health examination, although she doesn’t want Russian medical staff to approach her. Meanwhile Ukrainian doctors are banned by the court.
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition 27 October, 17:31
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case