Savchenko won’t be returned to Ukraine until she pays 30,000 rubles fine
Vira Savchenko didn’t elaborate on whether she has been denied access to the Russian Federation
Nadia Savchenko’s sister stated, that Ukrainian pilot won’t be able to return to Ukraine until she pays the fine for having illegally crossed Russian border, Vira Savchenko stated in an interview to “112 Ukraine”.
Sister of Ukrainian pilot also didn’t manage to explain whether she has been denied access to the Russian Federation.
“This issue still remains open. I never had problems crossing Russian border. In Russia, anything can happen after a phone call. That’s why – I don’t know. In case Nadia’s issue is being solved at political level, in case the Presidents have come up with an efficient algorithm, maybe, at least, I won’t have to visit her anymore… I hope so”, - Vira stated.
According to Vira Savchenko, Nadia is made to pay a fine for having illegally crossed Russian border.
“Today, lawyer Nikolai Polozov visited Nadia. He looked through all the documents and confirmed, that those are extradition documents. First of all, she is made to pay a fine of 30,000 rubles for having illegally crossed Russian border”, - she added.
It has been reported earlier, that Nadia Savchenko has been handed document to fill out for extradition to Ukraine.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain