Savchenko will manage security and defense issues in Ukraine’s parliament
‘Nadia will appear in Parliament as MP on May 31’, - MP
Member of Ukraine’s Parliament (‘Batkivshchyna’ faction’) Nadia Savchenko will become a member of Rada’s committee for national security and defense issues, MP (‘Batkivshchyna’) Ivan Krulko informed in an interview to ‘112 Ukraine’.
‘After her meetings in the President’s Administration she joined the meeting of ‘Batkivshchyna’ faction. We had a very warm talk. Nadia is a team player and today she proved it, that she is an integral part of our team. She’ll work in Parliament and she asked for help to master the new job as soon as possible. She’ll be a member of Rada’s committee for national security and defense’, - the MP said.
Krulko mentioned, that Savchenko will appear in Parliament as MP on May 31: ‘I think she’ll be in her work place by Tuesday. She’s a military person and, I believe, she’s very serious about her job’.
On May 25, Russia’s President Vladimir Putin signed a decree to pardon Nadia Savchenko after she had been sentenced to 22 years of prison by a Russian court for allegedly being complicit to the murder of two Russian journalists in Donbas, east Ukraine.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case