Freed pilot Savchenko describes her first day as Ukrainian lawmaker
‘Often, Ukrainian MPs resemble school students’, said Savchenko
Talking about her first working day in Ukraine’s Parliament, MP Nadiya Savchenko compared her colleagues, Members of Parliament, to school students, lazy and eager to skip classes. She has also made other observations.
‘There’s one thing I understood: here in Ukraine’s Parliament not all people are professionals in the field, for which they write laws. If a person, who has never served in the army writes laws for the army, they’ll be unprofessional’, - Savchenko said.
Savchenko still doesn’t know whether she’ll take part in Minsk peace negotiations, but assures, she’ll do everything possible to make the talks more efficient.
Earlier, MP from ‘Batkivshchyna’ party Ivan Krulko informed, that Savchenko will manage national security and defense affairs in Ukraine’s parliament.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel mined
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars