Savchenko suggests publicly asking Putin when he will return her to Ukraine
Nadia Savchenko suggests focusing on the exact date rather than on the probability of her return
Ukrainian pilot illegally imprisoned in the Russian Federation Nadia Savchenko suggests publicly asking Vladimir Putin about the exact date of her return to Ukraine, her lawyer Nikolai Polozov wrote on Facebook.
According to the lawyer, Savchenko knows about Putin’s upcoming Direct Line with people and suggests focusing on the exact date rather than on the probability of her return.
“Nadia addressed directly to people supporting her. She knows about President Putin's Direct Line, which takes place on April 14. She encourages the mass media to ask Putin a question about whether he is going to return her back to Ukraine”, - Polozov wrote.
It has been reported earlier, that Savchenko called on the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko to take more determined action to ensure her release.
Nadia’s sister, Vira Savchenko, informed that agreements on Savchenko’s release fell through.
Nadia Savchenko has been examined by Russian doctors. According to Nadia’s sister, Savchenko will soon go into hospital since her health condition is deteriorating.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars