Savchenko refused to appeal against the verdict of Russian court
Nadia Savchenko stopped eating baby food and drinks only water
Ukrainian pilot and MP Nadia Savchenko refused to appeal against the verdict of Donetsk city court in Rostov region of the Russian Federation, which sentenced her to 22 years of imprisonment, informed Savchenko’s lawyer Mark Feygin on Twitter.
“We’ve just talked to Nadia in the detention center. She refused to appeal against the verdict. There’s no justice in Russia. It’s just a waste of time…”, - Feygin wrote.
The lawyers mentioned that Savchenko stopped eating baby food and drinks only water. Her health condition is stable: weight – 64 kg, pressure 110/60, temperature is normal.
It has been reported earlier that defense lawyers will try to convince Savchenko to appeal against the decision of the Russian court in her case.
On March 22, Donetsk city court in Rostov region sentenced Nadia Savchenko to 22 years in prison.
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars