Savchenko is innocent - she has an alibi, - lawyer
There’s an ongoing debate on Savchenko’s case in Donetsk court in Rostov region of the Russian Federation
Nadiya Savchenko’s guilt in murdering two Russian journalists is not proven, informed Savchenko’s lawyer Ilya Novikov during the debate on her case.
“Savchenko’s guilt is not proven, she has an alibi. Savchenko states that she was captured at 10:30 in the morning and we can account for this information by obtaining detailed call history”, - Novikov said.
Earlier prosecution requested 23 years of prison for Savchenko by way of sentence aggregation.
Savchenko’s lawyer Ilya Novikov assumes that her sentence will be declared by March 8.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition 27 October, 17:31
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case