Savchenko: ‘I think about release of Ukrainian captives 24/7’
‘Following Ukraine’s President on Facebook is not my thing’, - Savchenko
Ukraine’s MP from ‘Batkivshchyna’ faction, Nadiya Savchenko, stated, that she thinks about release of Ukrainian captives in Russian-occupied Donbas 24/7, ‘112 Ukraine’ reports.
‘I consider all possible ways to help release these people. I might as well go to the frontline, take them by the hand and take them out of there. I also consider taking part in high diplomatic missions. I think about it every single day and every single night’, - Savchenko said.
‘The President’s staff are engaged in negotiations. I haven’t met people, who participate in Minsk peace talks. Following the President on Facebook is not my thing. It’s what journalists do’, - she added.
On May 25, Russia’s President Vladimir Putin signed a decree to pardon Nadia Savchenko after she had been sentenced to 22 years of prison by a Russian court for allegedly being complicit to the murder of two Russian journalists in Donbas, east Ukraine.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case