Savchenko: ‘I received no official proposal to join Ukraine peace talks in Minsk’
However, Savchenko is eager to join the negotiations
Ukraine’s MP and pilot, Nadiya Savchenko, stated, that she received no official proposal to participate in Ukraine peace talks in Minsk, she said in an interview to ‘Day’.
‘Where did you get the information, that I will go to Minsk? State apparatus of four countries take part in Ukraine peace talks. For now, I’m not in the apparatus of Ukraine’s President. Of course, I’ll join the negotiation if I ever get a chance. But so far, I haven’t received any official proposals, thus, I don’t want to blow up these fake messages and waste my time on it’, - Savchenko said.
It has been reported earlier, that Nadiya Savchenko was likely to join Ukraine peace talks on June 1 in Minsk, but it turned out, she wasn’t a member of Ukrainian delegation.
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars