Savchenko examined by Russian doctors: She can go into hospital
Nadia Savchenko agreed to an I.V.
Ukrainian pilot Nadia Savchenko was examined by Russian doctors, her lawyer Illya Novikov informed on Facebook.
“Russiaт authorities panicked and sent doctors examine Savchenko. Nadia was forced to stay on hunger strike for 5 days in order to achieve this. She agreed to an I.V. We managed to avoid a terrible outcome. The situation is tense both inside and outside the prison”, - the lawyer wrote.
Moreover, Nadia’s sister informed, that Ukrainian consuls visited Savchenko and that she may ultimately go to hospital.
“Nadia agreed to an I.V. There’s a chance she can go to hospital soon. She took a shower. Today, she’ll be examined by doctors”, - Nadia’ sister wrote.
On March 22, 2016 Donetsk city court in Rostov region of the Russian Federaion sentenced Nadia Savchenko to 22 years of prison.
On April 5, the sentence issued to Nadia Savchenko came into force.
Nadia Savchenko announced hunger strike without water on April 6.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas