Savchenko delivers a speech in Ukraine's parliament: online broadcast
MP Savchenko promises to do her best to release Ukrainian captives and ensure implementation of Minsk peace deals
Today, on May 31, Ukraine’s parliament starts work with Nadiya Savchenko’s speech.
Savchenko still doesn’t know whether she’ll take part in Minsk peace negotiations, but assures, she’ll do everything possible to make the talks more efficient.
Earlier, MP from ‘Batkivshchyna’ party Ivan Krulko informed, that Savchenko will manage national security and defense affairs in Ukraine’s parliament.
‘I’m back and I won’t let Ukraine’s MPs forget about the people who sacrificed their lives in Maidan and continue to die for Ukraine in Donbas. I won’t let you forget about it, because in case anyone of you has ever been on the cemetery, you could feel what I felt: they don’t lie, they stand. They stand and they won’t lie down as long as we don’t build Ukraine they died for and Ukraine we keep dreaming of’, - Savchenko said.
‘I, Member of Ukraine’s Parliament, Nadiya Savchenko, I’m back and I’m back to work. I want to express my gratitude to all Ukrainians, who supported me’.
Watch the online broadcast:
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case