Savchenko called on Poroshenko to take action to ensure her release
According to Savchenko’s lawyer, Nadia’s release will cause more Ukrainian political prisoners to be set free
Nadia Savchenko, Ukrainian pilot illegally imprisoned in the Russian Federation, encouraged the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko to take action to ensure her release, informed Savchenko’s lawyer Nikolai Polozov on Facebook.
According to Nadia Savchenko, her release will cause more Ukrainian political prisoners to be released and returned to Ukraine.
“Nadia offered President Petro Poroshenko to take more determined action when it comes to negotiation on her release. Her release will cause a chain reaction to free other Ukrainian political prisoners in the Russian Federation. At the end of her statement, Nadia signed “With Ukraine in my heart!”, - Polozov wrote.
According to Polozov, Savchenko is running out of strength.
“Nadia Savchenko is holding on, but she is running out of strength. We agreed, that she will try to last till Thursday, we will visit her then”, - the lawyer added.
Earlier, it has been reported that Nadia’s sister, Vira Savchenko, informed that agreements on Savchenko’s release fell through.
Nadia Savchenko has been examined by Russian doctors. According to Nadia’s sister, Savchenko will soon go into hospital since her health condition is deteriorating.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest 27 October, 13:30
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case