Savchenko addressed Ministry of Justice to return her to Ukraine
An interdepartmental meeting on Savchenko’s release will be held on April 19
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine has received an appeal of Ukrainian pilot Nadia Savchenko, where she is asking to start a procedure on her return to Ukraine. Minister of Justice of Ukraine Pavlo Petrenko published the appeal on Facebook.
“I have reiterated that Nadia Savchenko was illegally captured from the territory of Ukraine and subjected to illegal trial, the results of which Nadia doesn’t recognize. That is why she banned her lawyers from appealing against the verdict. I will do everything possible under international conventions to ensure Nadia’s return home”, - Petrenko wrote.
Minister of Justice informed that he is meeting Nadia’s sister, Vira Savchenko, tomorrow.
An interdepartmental meeting on Savchenko’s release will be held on April 19.
Earlier, Russiaт Special Forces soldiers Aleksandrov and Yerofeyev have been sentenced to 14 years of prison by Holosiivskiy district court in Kyiv.
Meanwhile, the Russian Federation will consider exchanging Savchenko for Aleksandrov and Yerofeyev.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars