Russia’s ‘Gazprom’ receives letter from Ukraine’s ‘Naftogaz’ asking to resume gas supply
Ukraine allegedly plans to use Russian has in winter 2016/2017
Head of Russia’s gas company ‘Gazprom’ Aleksei Miller informed, that the company received a letter from Ukraine’s ‘Naftogaz’ asking to resume gas supply, ‘TASS’ reports.
‘Yesterday, we received an official letter from the Head of ‘Naftogaz Ukraine’ asking to resume supply of Russian gas over the coming 9 months, starting second half of 2016’, - Miller said.
Earlier, Head of ‘Naftogaz’ Andriy Kobolev stated, that ‘Naftogaz’ intends to buy gas with the money provided by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case